[SoC] Weekly Report 13: PyOSSIM Project

Vipul Raheja vipul.iiith at gmail.com
Sat Aug 20 13:14:49 EDT 2011

Hi,

I have updated the project page for the last week. Here is the link:
http://trac.osgeo.org/ossim/wiki/GsocPyOssim#Week13Report

It was a very eventful and successful week, and much of OSSIM library is now
exposed in the form of pyOSSIM and is now in place. I'll be working further
on making the testing module diverse and more intensive.

Feedback is most welcome.

A heartfelt thanks to everyone for all the support and guidance, an amazing
summer this has been, full of many kinds of successes, failures, and some
great learning. Hoping for a great relationship continued in the future too.

--
*Vipul Raheja*
Senior Undergraduate