[SoC] Re: Multi-modal public transit routing for pgRouting

Kishore Kumar justjkk at gmail.com
Fri Aug 26 14:13:44 EDT 2011

Hi,

This is my fourteenth and possibly last weekly report.

Things done in the fourteenth week:
* Wrote a tutorial/instructions page for using the feature.[1]
* Made a demo[2][3] using the separately maintained dotpath[4] project.
* Submitted final evaluations to Google.

I made this far, thanks to Mr.Daniel Kastl of georepublic for being my
co-mentor and guiding me right from drafting the proposal till the very end,
my mentor Mr.Anton Patrushev for giving technical support and moral
inspiration, Mr.Stephen Woodbridge for his valuable support and
encouragement during proposal phase and also during the coding phase.
Without all your support and encouragement, this wouldn't have been a
success.

Thanks to OSGeo SoC admins and Google for bringing us together and
developing the community. You are so making me wish I had one more year in
college. ;)

[1] - https://github.com/pgRouting/pgrouting/wiki/MMPTR-Tutorial
[2] - http://busroutemaps.in/chennai-rail
[3] -
https://github.com/justjkk/dotpath/commit/a0c2cae4cb8f910c7146e2a3228cd0b6675c1681
[4] - https://github.com/justjkk/dotpath

Thanks,
J Kishore kumar.

PS: I was top-posting to my previous weekly reports to get all the reports
in a single mail but it overshot the allowed message size.