[SoC] Re: SAGA Interface for QGIS - Weekly report

Camilo Polymeris cpolymeris at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 18:09:35 EDT 2011

Hello,

This week, I coded a GUI list of modules, sorted by tag (which in the
case of SAGA are determined programmatically), plus the basics of a
'run module' dialog. I have started working on the parameter passing
aspect of the framework.
I also set out to handle class generation for the GUI & installation
of python files from cmake. Being inexperienced in cmake, this wil
require further study & work.

Next week I intend to (as per the timeline), add GUI elements for the
simplest cases of parameters and get the build system working.

A screenshot, links & prior reports are available through [2]