[SoC] Re: SAGA Interface for QGIS - Weekly report

Camilo Polymeris cpolymeris at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 21:11:52 EDT 2011

Hello,
this is the third weekly report for SAGA Interface for QGIS a.k.a.
QGIS Processing Framework. Previous reports are available at the
projects wiki[1].

I have added GUI elements for numeric parameters to the module dialogs
as proof of the parameter system (a SpinBox). See the wiki for a
screenshot.

In the process of implementing this, I have introduced the
'ModuleInstance' class, similar as described in the documentation &
encountered some difficulties posed by particularities of the Python
language I was not aware of before.

Also, the build system works now (at least the basics) and a few bugs
have been removed. Mostly I have tried to advance quickly (to get a
working prototype) and certainly many bugs, in particular related to
the UI, remain.

Next week, I hope to refine the constraints/validator mechanism and
add a few more widgets for other cases.

Any comments welcome.

Regards,

Camilo