[SoC] Add support to vector data formats for gvSIG Mini - Report 4

Fernando Pinotti fpllacer at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 13:18:11 EDT 2011

Hi all,

this is week I've been a bit blocked by an issue in the GPE API, but it
seems there's a path to solve it.

This is my weekly report:

*11/05 - 17/06*

    * Tested the GPX provider with several files
    * Started a refactor of the GPX provider in order to make it
      multilayer capable

*Problems*:

    * I have detected a problem of the GPE library while using an
      inmutable model geometries. My mentor has proposed a change in the
      API. Meanwhile is approved (or not) I will make the changes we
      need locally

*Work for the next week*:

    * Finish the GPX provider and validate it with my mentor
    * Change the GPE API as necessary to support inmutable geometries

Regards,

Fernando.