[SoC] Re: SAGA Interface for QGIS - Weekly report

Camilo Polymeris cpolymeris at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 16:02:05 EDT 2011

This week I ported the module list to a MVC model using
QStandardItemModel/QTreeView. I'll test it a bit more before pushing
to faunalia's repo.

Traits[1] came up as an alternative to replace the parameter/validator
system. Traits also provides methods for GUI creation (with a Qt
backend).
This migration was suggested on the list and, so far, seems to be accepted.

I have studied the Traits documentation and started implementing
relevant changes. This will consume most of my time next week.

Camilo

[1] http://code.enthought.com/projects/traits/