[SoC] Potential Student

Wolf Bergenheim wolf+grass at bergenheim.net
Fri Mar 25 20:00:50 EDT 2011

Hi Jackie,

Welcome to the OSGeo SoC list! :)
Your idea sounds like something from the old 2010 ideas list [1]. Please
also look at the ideas list for 2011! [2] Finally I would recommend talking
with the QGIS people on the QGIS development mailing list [3] about the
specifics of QGIS ideas, however most QGIS mentors should be already
subscribed to this list.

[1]
http://www.qgis.org/wiki/Google_Summer_of_Code_2010#Basic_Vector_Conversions.2C_Manipulations
[2] http://www.qgis.org/wiki/Google_Summer_of_Code_2011