[SoC] Mentoring GSoC gvSIG

Francisco José Peñarrubia fpenarru at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 16:48:57 EDT 2011

Hi.

My name is Fran Peñarrubia, developer in gvSIG project.
I'm interested in mentoring one of the ideas for this year:

http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/GvSIG_GSoC_2011_Ideas

I consider "Import / Export data from Epanet" can be interesting because
it will open the door to other vertical markets, and will help in some
projects where a new design of water networks is desirable.

Cheers!.

Fran.

El 30/03/2011 22:24, Pratik Anand escribió:
> I am a student participating in GSoC 2011 for  Opticks  under OsGeo.
> I have been interacting with the Opticks community for past few weeks
> over mailing list and irc, learning about the software, its
> requirements , project ideas and their implementations.
>
> Based on the discussions and background research, I have created my
> GSoC proposal for the  project in Opticks :  Photography processing
> tools for Opticks
>
> the link to the application is provided below. Please provide you
> feedbacks over it.
>
> http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/proposal/review/google/gsoc2011/pratikone/1
>

> --
> Pratik Anand