[SoC] GSoC application for Opticks

Pratik Anand pratik.preet at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 16:24:48 EDT 2011

I am a student participating in GSoC 2011 for  Opticks  under OsGeo.
I have been interacting with the Opticks community for past few weeks over
mailing list and irc, learning about the software, its requirements ,
project ideas and their implementations.

Based on the discussions and background research, I have created my GSoC
proposal for the  project in Opticks :  Photography processing tools for
Opticks

the link to the application is provided below. Please provide you feedbacks
over it.

http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/proposal/review/google/gsoc2011/pratikone/1

--
Pratik Anand