[SoC] Student applications: 2 days left!

Anne Ghisla a.ghisla at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 03:10:23 EDT 2012

Hello all,

time is getting short for students applications, and we only have few
proposals so far.

Students, please prepare with your mentors the first draft of the
proposal and submit it on Melange as soon as possible. I'd suggest to
avoid last minute submissions, as the site will be presumably
overloaded!

Proposals can be edited until the deadline, April 6th 19:00 UTC so in
about 2 days, 11 hours from now.

You can use the date command to get the deadline for your timezone:

  date --date='TZ="UTC" 19:00 next Fri'

or open the Melange homepage, where there is a countdown.

Also, we hope that Geoserver, Mapserver, OSSIM...  will participate
this year. Let me know if there are any issues with applications and
registration.

Looking forward to see many good proposals!

Anne
--
OSGeo GSoC Administrator