[SoC] Presentation

Michal Kepka Michal.Kepka at seznam.cz
Mon Apr 30 04:02:35 EDT 2012

Hello,
 I'm Michal Kepka, Ph.D. student of Geomatics at Faculty of Applied Sciences, University of West Bohemia. I will work on project "Geoserver: Publishing hierarchical spatial data in form of dynamically loaded KML" (http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/project/google/gsoc2012/mkepka/8001).
I want to ask if there is another Geoserver material to read besides online documentation and if Tuesdays IRC meeting still take place, although last log on website is 3 years old?
Regards
MiKe