[SoC] Presentation

Andrea Aime andrea.aime at geo-solutions.it
Mon Apr 30 05:40:00 EDT 2012

On Mon, Apr 30, 2012 at 10:02 AM, Michal Kepka <Michal.Kepka at seznam.cz>wrote:

> Hello,
>  I'm Michal Kepka, Ph.D. student of Geomatics at Faculty of Applied
> Sciences, University of West Bohemia. I will work on project "Geoserver:
> Publishing hierarchical spatial data in form of dynamically loaded KML" (
> http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/project/google/gsoc2012/mkepka/8001).
> I want to ask if there is another Geoserver material to read besides
> online documentation and if Tuesdays IRC meeting still take place, although
> last log on website is 3 years old?

I'd suggest you to join the geoserver-devel mailing list and ask questions
there.

The online docs is all the documentation we have, though you'll also find
relevant and intereting docs
in the GeoTools site.
The IRC meetings have not been held in years, most communication happens by
mail, but you can
hop on the IRC channel and ask questions there (if you catch core devs
during working hours
they might not answer you right away, mind)

Cheers
Andrea

Ing. Andrea Aime
GeoSolutions S.A.S.