[SoC] Geoserver report #11

Michal Kepka Michal.Kepka at seznam.cz
Fri Aug 3 08:16:13 PDT 2012

Hello,
   this week I finished 2 big tasks and modified the structure of whole app.

What was done this week?
1. I made a SQL parser that is needed in hierarchy mechanism for searching
hierarchy

level and modifying of original SQL command sent by client.
2. I finished mechanism for searching hierarchy level.
3. It was necessary to modify the structure of whole web-app due the
effective using of

some parts.

What will be done next week?
1. Form for comfortably inserting of client's SQL commands.
2. Converting the web-app into Geoserver plugin.

Problems?
None.

This report and source code can you find on Google Code pages:
http://code.google.com/p/dynamic-kml-publisher/wiki/Report_11

Regards
MiKe