[SoC] Re: Fwd: Google Summer of Code 2012 has been anounced

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Tue Feb 7 16:03:58 EST 2012

Open Hardware, that's a really good question, one I think you should
talk to Google about. On a spin I'm sure writing code for an adruino
based sensor kit would qualify.

In terms of the other stuff, I would suggest cross posting to the OSGeo
SoC list as it has most of the mentors from previous years who work on
things like GRASS, Opticks, SAGA, OTB,etc.. (All remote sensing
platforms & libraries).

Thanks,
Alex