[SoC] OSM and Neo4j in uDig - GSoC Report, Week 9
carolbhansen at gmail.com
Fri Jul 20 14:28:00 PDT 2012
*What did I do this week?*
- Progressed on the OSM Routing Importer:
- Gave up on the Traversal Framework API; Traversal to add distance
between nodes finally complete...I need to work on shorter and more
numerous methods. Shout out to Davide for his help!
- Started playing around with and reading up on Neo4j's Graph library
for shortest path (GraphAlgoFactory)
*What will I be working on next week?*
- Start integrating Routing Algorithm
- Update my project website
*Did I meet with any stumbling blocks?*
- Took way longer than expected, and falling way behind schedule.
- Have to tweak my JVM memory usage. I'm getting a Memory error when I
Run my program. It's set at 1024, so not sure what else this could be.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the SoC