[SoC] [Opticks-devs] "Object based Image Analysis Tools for Opticks" :Weekly Report #5

Adkins, Dustan dadkins at ball.com
Fri Jun 22 08:46:46 PDT 2012

Mohit,

I pulled the latest from git and noticed a .exe file for meanshift.
Where did you get this file? Do you have permission to redistribute it?
It is generally not a good idea to have .exe files without an
explanation. What's worse, my virus scanner flagged it as being infected
with a virus [1]. As such, I did not run the code you sent. Please
remove this file from the repository and replace it with something more
suitable as soon as possible (source code, perhaps?).

Thanks,

Dustan

[1]
http://securityresponse.symantec.com/security_response/writeup.jsp?docid