[SoC] [Opticks-devs] "Object based Image Analysis Tools for Opticks" :Weekly Report #5

mohit kumar mohit.kumarug08 at students.iiit.ac.in
Sat Jun 23 11:11:17 PDT 2012

Hi Dustan,
Sorry for this late response.
This meanshift  file is generated by me.And yes I have the permission to to
re distribute it. I have written this in the Readme file.
And this .exe file is currently needed for the code to run, I will surely
remove this executable by next week end. I will push the project in about
half an hour from now.

Thanks and Regards,
Mohit

On Fri, Jun 22, 2012 at 9:16 PM, Adkins, Dustan <dadkins at ball.com> wrote:

> Mohit,****
>
> ** **
>
> I pulled the latest from git and noticed a .exe file for meanshift. Where
> did you get this file? Do you have permission to redistribute it? It is
> generally not a good idea to have .exe files without an explanation. What’s
> worse, my virus scanner flagged it as being infected with a virus [1]. As
> such, I did not run the code you sent. Please remove this file from the
> repository and replace it with something more suitable as soon as possible
> (source code, perhaps?).****
>
> ** **
>
> Thanks,****
>
> Dustan****
>
> ** **
>
> [1]
> http://securityresponse.symantec.com/security_response/writeup.jsp?docid=2003-011708-2030-99&tabid=3
> ****
>
> ** **
>
> ** **

Mohit Kumar
+91-970-3840-175
Lab For Spatial Informatics
International Institute of Information Technology
Hyderabad, India