Re: [SoC] OSgeo GSoC - Introduction

sunburned.surveyor@gmail.com sunburned.surveyor at gmail.com
Sun Mar 25 16:54:46 EDT 2012

Carol:

I would be interested in mentoring either a project related to java support for OSM data or KML, if you decide to go that way.

If recommend packaging low level code as Geotools module and then creating a Udig plug-in if you have time.

I would want to run this by the geotools folks, as I'm not a cite geotools programmer.

Landon

Sent from myTouch 4G