[SoC] Mentor registration: please read

Landon Blake sunburned.surveyor at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 12:54:13 EDT 2012

Anne:

You wrote: "every mentor has to express preference over a project proposal, and
  state it in a mail to this list (I don't strictly require this for
  known contributors who are available to mentor ideas on their
  project's ideas page)"

Does this mean we need to wait a bit for a student proposals before we
register as a mentor?

Landon