[SoC] QGIS for mobile devices - First report
rcarrill at fiec.espol.edu.ec
Fri May 25 17:52:59 PDT 2012
What did I do this week?
- Setup all the environment required to work.
- Build successfully from the android branch of QGIS.
- Build an apk and test it on a Android smartphone.
- Get better understanding of the build bash scripts that Marco made.
- Get dive into the core source code of QGIS.
What will I be working on next week?
- Get familiar with the code of QGIS related to Android.
- Try QML on Android and compare it with QWidgets.
- Create a blog for weekly reports.
Did I meet with any stumbling blocks?
- Some broken dependencies of Necessitas QtCreator.
- A missing library in the apk.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the SoC