[SoC] GSoC mentor info

Ilya Zverev zverik at textual.ru
Fri Apr 19 09:47:48 PDT 2013

Hi! I'm Ilya Zverev, an OpenStreetMap activist. Thanks for taking OSM
under your umbrella!

I'd like to volunteer as a mentor for OSM projects. There is a project
idea I submitted to OSM wiki (a surveying app for Android), and somehow
a student willing to take it has already appeared, and he's been active
in our community for a while (which is unusual for GSoC applicants). I'd
be glad to mentor that project, but in case in won't get chosen, I guess
I can be a backup mentor for any other OSM-related project (though
there's usually a designated mentor for most of our listed project
ideas). As you've probably guessed, this is my first time participating
in GSoC. Thanks for extensive instructions in your wiki.

IZ