[SoC] GSoC Weekly Report #7 - Create a title block from the library in the Layout of gvSIG

Violeta Carlos vioxulilla at gmail.com
Fri Aug 2 11:09:21 PDT 2013

Hi all,

here is the summary of this week:

• What did I do this week?
- I finished creating the title block library.
- My mentor suggested to create a miniature at the opening panel, to make
more friendly the way of opening a title block. With this miniature, the
user can see what title block is going to open.

• What will I be working on next week?
- On next week I want to start to test, but I don't know if I'm going to
have much time, because I'll be traveling until midweek.

• Did I meet with any stumbling blocks?
Yes, I have problems to understand how create the miniature and use the
class AffineTransform. I needed the help of my mentor, who helped me a lot
during this week.

Have a nice weekend!