[SoC] Java Surface Model Library/API For GeoTools

Julian Padilla padillajulian1 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 5 21:14:58 PDT 2013

Weekly Report:

This past week I've written up an overview of the Java Surface Model
Library/API For GeoTools project for my Wiki Page on Confluence. The
overview of the project lists what has been done so far for this project,
and also what is to come nearing the end of the summer, and also what is to
be done afterwards as well.

I also completed my mid-term evaluation.

After visiting with my mentor for a few hours, we've made a clearer
schedule for what I need to get done over the rest of the summer, and also
answered a few questions I had regarding Unit Testing the
ThreeDimensionalLine class.

And as for this week to come, I plan on finishing Unit Testing the
ThreeDimensionalLine class and work to add the GeoTools source code file
header. And last, I will need some help from my mentor to push the code to
the main GeoTools Main GIT repository.

Thanks,

Julian Padilla

Project: Java Surface Model Library/API For GeoTools