[SoC] Java Surface Model Library/API For GeoTools

Anne Ghisla a.ghisla at gmail.com
Wed Aug 7 02:14:05 PDT 2013

On Mon, 5 Aug 2013 21:14:58 -0700
Julian Padilla <padillajulian1 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Weekly Report:
>
> This past week I've written up an overview of the Java Surface Model
> Library/API For GeoTools project for my Wiki Page on Confluence. The
> overview of the project lists what has been done so far for this
> project, and also what is to come nearing the end of the summer, and
> also what is to be done afterwards as well.

Hello Julian!

can you send the link to the wiki page? You are welcome to put all
links in every report (wiki page, code repository, relevant commits,
relevant documentation you read/wrote for the week's task).

> I also completed my mid-term evaluation.
>
> After visiting with my mentor for a few hours, we've made a clearer
> schedule for what I need to get done over the rest of the summer, and
> also answered a few questions I had regarding Unit Testing the
> ThreeDimensionalLine class.

Very good. I suppose this new plan is available on the wiki page.

> And as for this week to come, I plan on finishing Unit Testing the
> ThreeDimensionalLine class and work to add the GeoTools source code
> file header. And last, I will need some help from my mentor to push
> the code to the main GeoTools Main GIT repository.

Looking forward to see your code on the main repo! That is the primary
goal of GSoC.

> Thanks,
>
> Julian Padilla
>
> Project: Java Surface Model Library/API For GeoTools

Thanks,
Anne
--
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/User:Aghisla