[SoC] Weekly Report - ScribeUI

Jessica Lapointe jlapointe at mapgears.com
Fri Aug 23 12:02:23 PDT 2013

*Week 9:*
*Work done:*
Group loading works, group saving works, Group deletion glitches, and I
haven't touched group re-ordering. Still working on the backend.
I also fixed a bug with the help of a user on the mapserver mailing list.
It took a few emails back and forth to actually find the source of the
bugs, but everything is good now. I released a 0.1.2 version on the github
with those fixes.
*Next week;*
Next week, university starts, so I will be slowed down. I plan on working a
lot on the project to keep my momentum while I don't have too much to do
for school.
I plan on finishing the group deletion and re-ordering, write a short
script to migrate 0.1 workspaces to 0.2, and do a new release. Then I'll
get started on github issues and other requests I got.
*Problems Encountered:*
I had lots of trouble with the structure of the config file, it isn't json,
but it is treated as such, which got me onto a few oddities, but otherwise
everything went good.

Thanks!
Jessica