[SoC] GSOC'13- pgrouting weekly report #3:A partitioned approach to on demand increment graph assembly for
mukul2047 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 5 11:27:27 PDT 2013
week 3 report:
What did i do this week ??
- Implemented the basic partitioning stuff with help from Steve's code
on a sample self generated data set.
- Tried to implement the same on an OSM data set .
- Currently working on mechanism for retrieval of partitions so that the
graph can be incremented.
What will I be working on next week ?
- Basically get point 3 of the above done i.e code the partition
retrieval and graph increment mechanism.
Did I meet with any stumbling blocks?
- had some basic doubts that were solved through discussions.
Lab For Spatial Informatics
International Institute of Information Technology
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the SoC