[SoC] gvSIG Weekly Report #3 - "Add Raster Format to scripting in gvSIG"

sandeep kumar kumarsandeep2357 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 5 15:18:48 PDT 2013

Hi all,

     *What did i do this week?*

   - I defined API to some raster methods like data displaying and
   histograms.
   - I tried defining API for other raster methods but in vain.

    *What i plan to do during next week?*

   - Define the complete API for raster data access.
   - Implement the functionality for displaying raster data and histograms.

     *Did i face any problems?*

   - Being new to API definition, i cant get much work done in this week. I
   will try to get myself up to speed within this week.

Thank You,
Sandeep Kumar,
MS by Research,
Lab for Spatial Informatics,