[SoC] Java Surface Model Library/API For GeoTools
padillajulian1 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 8 13:13:40 PDT 2013
Google Summer of Code Weekly Report #3:
Hello everyone at GSoC! Here is a list of tasks and completions:
Finished coding the ThreeDimensionalLine class
Began looking into the following classes and began preparing for coding:
The TinPoint Class
The TinBoundary Class
The TinBreakline Class
This following week I should have these prepared and tested. The following
tasks will be done by my mentor Landon:
- Implemented the following methods of the InMemoryTinIndex:
- Fully implemented a InMemoryTin JUnit unit test case.
- Completed the implementation of the TinFace class and created a fully
implemented TinFace JUnit test case.
- Made miscellaneous corrections and fixes to classes in
My tasks for next week include:
Finish testing and modifying classes any finished classes.
My mentors tasks include the following:
- Add getChangeInElevation method to the TinFace class.
- Complete implementation of the TinIndex class.
- Write unit test for the TinIndex class.
- Create index for TIN faces based on elevation.
Thanks everyone at GSoC!
Project: Java Surface Model Library/API For GeoTools
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the SoC