[SoC] OSSIM GSoC 2013 Weekly Report #6
mohammedrashadkm at gmail.com
Fri Jul 26 10:06:10 PDT 2013
here goes my weekly report.
=== Weekly Report 6 ===
''' What did you get done this week? '''
* worked on mapwindow NetCDF Viewer. added controls to select time period
* worked on import module. single long fetch is removed.
* USGS Thredds catalog fetch mimics that of browser and catalog tree nodes
are expanded on user command.
This saves a very large amount of time since each fetch takes a couple
of seconds and there is no point in
creating local xml files to avoid parsing. However .nc files may need
* fixed matplotlib issues when plotting inisde PyQt.
* added progressbar to monitor matplotlib's plotting.
''' What do you plan on doing next week? '''
* I am planning to add multithreading support in the mapwindow.
* matplotlib operations must be done in a seperate thread detached from ui.
* I will work on progressbar updation logic based on threading mechanism
* If everything comes clean by wednesday I will work on
''' Are you blocked on anything? '''
Weekly report #6 
Code repository, 
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the SoC