[SoC] Weekly report #6 - GRASS Interactive Scatter Plot Tool

Štěpán Turek stepan.turek at seznam.cz
Fri Jul 26 19:08:13 PDT 2013

Hello all,

1) What do I have completed this week?

I have worked on releasing of alpha version. It included bugs fixing,
optimization and better integration with wxIClass. The code was released at
[1] .Currently testing is possible only by applying diff [2]. After
consultation with my mentor, I will try to prepare more comfortable way for
the testing.

2) What am I going to achieve for next week?
I am going to start work on refactoring of digitizer, which must be done in
order to be the scatter plot tool integrated also into normal mapwindow. I
am going to start thinking about gui part of the scatter plot tool and
discuss possible layouts with my mentors.

3) Is there any blocking issue?
No.

[1] http://trac.osgeo.org/grass/browser/sandbox/turek/scatter_plot
[2] http://grasswiki.osgeo.org/wiki/GRASS_GSoC_2013_GRASS_GIS_Interactive_