[SoC] Resource Sharing in QGIS - Weekly Report #6

aruntheguy at gmail.com aruntheguy at gmail.com
Sat Jul 27 08:58:34 PDT 2013

Hello,

What did I do this week?
I finished integrating the symbols API of the qgis-django application into
the Quntum-GIS desktop application. The Symbols import-export dialog now
fetches the data from the remote resource  server configured in the
settings.

Commits at: https://github.com/tecoholic/Quantum-GIS/commits/gsoc13

What do I plan to do next Week?
Moving on from the symbols, I would like to concentrate on resource in
general. Hence, I would work on finalizing the resources that would be
shared remotely and the metadata structure of the resources.

Problems I encountered.
Nothing.

--
Regards