[SoC] Weekly report - ScribeUI

Jessica Lapointe jlapointe at mapgears.com
Fri Jun 28 05:01:09 PDT 2013

*Week  4:*
*Work done:*
Lots of work done on the GUI, I wanted to have it finished this week but
had some trouble with the layout. It's almost done, and when it is I'm
ready to do a release.
*Next Week (15th July):*
Fixing the bug in the layout, and finishing the layout. Making a release,
and then I'll be ready to start revamping the code so that it is working
with modules. That'll probably take a few weeks, which is alright, since it
will give the time to the community to try out the software and give some
feedback.
*Problems encountered: *
I had some CSS trouble with the layout, which stole me the time I needed to
finish the
UI.

I won't be available for the next two weeks, cheer for Team Canada in
Leipzig ! ;)
Thanks !
Jessica Lapointe