[SoC] Presentation

Pablo Sanxiao psanxiao at icarto.es
Mon Mar 4 08:22:06 PST 2013

Hi all,

My name is Pablo Sanxiao. I'm member of the TSC Board of gvSIG and
Osgeo-ES Local Chapter.

This year I'm going to be the person who will be coordinating GSoC from
the gvSIG point of view, relieving Jorge Sanz on this task. I hope I
will be able to do it as well as he did.

On the other hand, Jorge pointed me out that today was sent a mail to
OSGeo GSoC Mentors list about call for mentors and project admins. I
would like to be subscribed to that list.  Could anyone tell me how I
should proceed?

Thanks in advance and best regards,
Pablo