[SoC] Presentation

Anne Ghisla a.ghisla at gmail.com
Tue Mar 5 00:45:51 PST 2013

On Mon, 04 Mar 2013 17:22:06 +0100
Pablo Sanxiao <psanxiao at icarto.es> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> My name is Pablo Sanxiao. I'm member of the TSC Board of gvSIG and
> Osgeo-ES Local Chapter.
>
> This year I'm going to be the person who will be coordinating GSoC
> from the gvSIG point of view, relieving Jorge Sanz on this task. I
> hope I will be able to do it as well as he did.

Hello Pablo,

great news! I look forward for yet another productive gvSIG Summer of
Code. Don't hesitate to write to org admins (me, Hamish Bowman and
Dustan Adkins) in case of questions or doubts.

> On the other hand, Jorge pointed me out that today was sent a mail to
> OSGeo GSoC Mentors list about call for mentors and project admins. I
> would like to be subscribed to that list.  Could anyone tell me how I
> should proceed?

The OSGeo mentors list is populated with the mails of mentors who
registered on Melange - I use it to dispatch technical messages and to
discuss rankings and student evaluations.
So I will add you as soon as you register as mentor on Melange (that
will be after OSGeo's acceptance as mentoring organisation).
I'll take care of using publicly reachable lists (discuss, soc...) for
all communications destinated to new mentors and students.

> Thanks in advance and best regards,
> Pablo

Thanks again for your availability as coordinator!

Regards,
Anne
--
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/User:Aghisla