[SoC] GSOC'13- pgrouting weekly report 11:A partitioned approach to on demand increment graph assembly for pgRouting.

Mukul priya mukul2047 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 1 06:14:46 PDT 2013

Hi All,
Here is my 11th weekly report :

*
 What did i do this week ??*

 *This week i fixed a lot of compile errors as i was trying to test my
code.I generated my own test data.Overall the whole week was devoted to
debugging.

* What will I be working on next week ?*

 *Fix all the compile errors , have my test cases formulated in the input
file.Get the read me file ready so that the community can have it tested as
well .

* Did I meet with any stumbling blocks?*

* The debugging took some time , i hope i can finish the integration in
time before the deadline .

Code repository :
https://github.com/pgRouting/pgrouting/tree/gsoc-partition

Regards :