[SoC] GSoC'13 OpenTripPlanner-for-Android Weekly Report #11

Vreixo González vreixo at gmail.com
Sun Sep 1 16:55:32 PDT 2013

Hi all,

*What did I do this week?*

This week I have widely tested all aspects of the app, because there was
the possibility to make a release (finally it was postponed). With this
testing I have found and solved more bugs and I have made some improvements
in the usability of the app.

I have added data from Coruña (just for walk and bike) to the server, to
allow my friends to test the app easily.

Also I have started with the two points that I said in my last reports:
- Bike parameters: is almost finished, with the UI created.
- Date and time to trip planning: ('m not sure yet about the definitive
approach for the UI, but I have a first approach already done and the
requests already include this parameter).

*What will I be working on next week?*

- I will finish previous two points. For the moment this would be,
probably, the
last major functionality addition.

- I will solve some problems related with how focus is managed and Text
Inputs and correct other parts.

- I have discovered that the bus company has created a GTFS file for my
city so I will try to add it to the server.

- Documentation.

*Did I meet with any stumbling blocks?*

- Not specially.

Kind regards,