[SoC] OSSIM GSoC 2013 Weekly Report #11

Rashad M mohammedrashadkm at gmail.com
Sun Sep 1 12:57:27 PDT 2013

Hi All,

sorry for delay. Here is my 11th weekly report.

=== Weekly Report 11 ===

''' What did you get done this week? '''

 * created extraction of data from netCDF after processing
 * vector generated is in shapefile using OGR and can be visualized in
planet or grass

''' What do you plan on doing next week? '''
 * adding an animate button to send the processed netcdf to planet
 * sending data to grass using pygrass. I am not sure about v.to.rast
needed for sending
   Default is sending vector data to grass.

''' Are you blocked on anything? '''
 * Nothing

commits in planetsasha

I think my all work will be finished by next week. ;)

   Rashad