[SoC] GSoC - GRASS GIS - T-Algebra - Weekly report 16

Thomas Leppelt thomas.leppelt at googlemail.com
Fri Sep 13 12:40:58 PDT 2013

Hi,

here is my report for the project week 16. The temporal raster algebra is
working (fixed a lot issues with the precedence, temporal arithmetic
operators and the command strings) and I uploaded the new module
t.rast.mapcalc to my repository. This module is able to calculate r.mapcalc
functions for space time raster datasets. In this first version only the
basic functions of r.mapcalc are supported. I will write the documentation
and extend the supported list of functions in the next few days.

Greetings

Thomas

Link to project wiki page:
http://grasswiki.osgeo.org/wiki/GRASS_GSoC_2013_Temporal_GIS_Algebra_for_raster_and_vector_data_in_GRASS