[SoC] Java Surface Model Library/API For GeoTools

Julian Padilla padillajulian1 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 13 14:30:29 PDT 2013

Weekly Report:

Hello everyone at GeoTools,

This past weekend and as well as the beginning of the week, I have created
a Maven POM File for my code. I have been working on organizing and copying
my code into the Maven POM File. I will continue to work on the file
through this weekend and expect to have it submitted by Sunday evening.

I also submitted the "Contributor License Agreement" forms to GeoTools.

The remaining time available to work on my project will be:

-"Wrapping" up any remaining code,
-Work on the Input/Output Class for JTIN V2 Package
-And meet with my mentor on any additional steps needed to be taken to
finish up the Java Surface Model Library/API For GeoTools project for the
summer.

Thanks,

Julian Padilla

Project: Java Surface Model Library/API For GeoTools