[SoC] GSoC'13 OpenTripPlanner-for-Android Weekly Report #13

Vreixo González vreixo at gmail.com
Sun Sep 15 15:01:01 PDT 2013

Hi all,

*What did I do this week?*

I have solved all the issues that left and completed and tested all the new
features. As I have made a lot of testing, I have changed and improved also
some behaviors and internals of the app, as how the focus is managed and
the Location retrieved. There are some minor changes also in the UI. In my
commits you can see the hole list of changes:
https://github.com/CUTR-at-USF/OpenTripPlanner-for-Android/commits/issue20-GMv2

Another thing that I have finished this week is the problem of markers and
Geocoding that I said last week, via a change in the general process and
also a settings entry.

Now the app is working perfectly, ready to be released. This release will
be on Monday with Sean Barbeau helping me merging my work branch with the
master one and uploading a copy to the Android "Market".

*What will I be working on next week?*

- As it was suggested, on next week I will work on documentation as all the
coding work is finished.

*Did I meet with any stumbling blocks?*

- Not really.

Kind regards,