[SoC] Weekly Report - ScribeUI

Jessica Lapointe jlapointe at mapgears.com
Mon Sep 23 16:55:24 PDT 2013

This week was the very last GSoC week!

*Work Done:*
I wasn't in the office much because of school, but I created a bit of
documentation, mostly a detailed tutorial on how to create plugins. I also
fixed a few small bugs (although that won't officially count for the gsoc
as the code deadline was last monday)
*Problems Encountered:*
My mentor did a presentation about Scribe and ScribeUI at the foss4g, and
it attracted some attention. A few people got problems with their
installation.

It was great being part of the google summer of code, and now that it's
finished I'm still going to work on ScribeUI :)