[SoC] [OSGeo GSoC Mentors] looking for coo mentor for gsconfig

Anne Ghisla a.ghisla at gmail.com
Thu Apr 3 03:53:22 PDT 2014

On Thu, Apr 3, 2014 at 8:00 AM, Jachym Cepicky <jachym.cepicky at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> for GSoC project “Publishing data with the help geoserver for PyWPS” [1], I
> would need someone, who could coo mentor our student (I would be the mentor
> then).
>
> Would there be anybody with knowledge of gsconfig, python, geoserver, who would
> be willing to help me with that?

Hi Jachym, all,

let me remind interested mentors to direct answers to this thread on
the private group OSGeo GSoC mentors, or to private mails.
The public list "soc at osgeo" shall NOT receive rankings, decisions
on acceptance or refusal. This is valid for all public lists of your
projects. I can not follow them all myself so I trust you on keeping
discussions private.
It is ok to publicly show interest on a project as mentor, but it
shall not be taken as a promise of acceptance.

All students, please wait for Google's announcement of acceptance on
the 21st! In the meanwhile, answer mentors questions on Melange and
relax :)

Thanks a lot for collaboration!
Anne