[SoC] Looking for mentor for GSoc (GraphHopper/Neo4J)

Peter K peathal at yahoo.de
Thu Apr 3 04:21:05 PDT 2014

Hi, (cross posted to OSGeo list due to 'free Neo4J slots')

Naveen Panwar has asked me to mentor his project but now I had to reject
due to time limits and other stuff going on here. Maybe someone out in
the community would be interested to mentor him?

The goal is to provide Neo4J users a better and faster routing engine
and at the same time to provide GraphHopper users a more flexible and
easier query procedure. See his proposal:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bKzWsgP5ffefvbRe9j6rUyE0M9wyTMJMw3rkfivlm1A/edit?pli=1

Feel free to contact him directly or reply here.

Kind Regards,
Peter.