[SoC] Looking for mentor for GSoc (GraphHopper/Neo4J)

Anne Ghisla a.ghisla at gmail.com
Thu Apr 3 04:31:32 PDT 2014

Hi Peter,

such detailed discussion about mentoring shall not involve the student
so closely. It is ok to say that his/her project is interesting and
you wish to mentor it, but your email is too much on the
organisational side to be sent to the student. It is more appropriate
to use private mails with other mentors or the osgeo-gsoc-mentors
group.

Thanks for keeping further allocation/acceptance discussion away from
public lists!

as reference:
http://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/soc/2014-April/002543.html

Best