[SoC] GSoC weekly report 11. GDAL Networking

Mikhail Gusev gusevmihs at gmail.com
Fri Aug 1 13:48:49 PDT 2014

Hello everyone.
As at this week I've implemented a support of network's business logic (my
blog post:
http://gsoc2014gnm.blogspot.ru/2014/08/week-11-networks-business-logic.html)
I'm very close to finish implementing GNM according to my plan. All that I
need to complete in order to finish my project: 1) Several: methods of
functionality, small 'todo-s' and application commands; 2) Python tests
which I unfortunately always had no time to complete; 3) Documentation,
which I've started to write - I've already written some pages of tutorial
and architecture description.