[SoC] GSoC Report Week 11 - WNS Service

Priska isaska91 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 2 02:49:28 PDT 2014

Hi everyone

This week I refined the NotificationScheduler methods, clarifying the use of parameters and inserting more options

Next week I will test with actual data and write a tutorial to install and use the system

A small problem I encountered is that finding working examples is not easy at all, because of the complex structure of the istSOS database. This will require some work to get a good result

You will find a detailed documentation of my work on the wiki page:
https://sourceforge.net/p/istsos/wiki/GSoC%202014%20-%20WNS/

Best Regards
Priska