[SoC] OSGeo Google Summer of Code 2014: Action required by mentors now!

Hamish hamish_b at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 12 18:15:58 PST 2014

Hi all,

A reminder for any projects wishing to participate in OSGeo's Google Summer of Code 2014: we need your ideas pages up and fully QA'd ASAP!

--> http://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/discuss/2014-February/012710.html

We submit our org application tomorrow, and it will be assessed by Google early next week. They've repeatedly stated that the ideas pages are amongst the most important thing they look at, and in previous years otherwise-successful organizations in good-stead have been rejected due to slack ideas pages.

So far we only have links from GRASS, QGIS, pgRouting, and PyWPS.

Last year we had 13 more projects than that involved, so I
know there are more of you out there. :)

thanks,
Hamish & the OSGeo GSoC 2014 admin team