[SoC] idea

Stefan Steiniger sstein at geo.uzh.ch
Thu Feb 13 04:34:23 PST 2014

Hi Levente,

not sure what the state is at OpenStreetMap (maillist), but last year
they had a student with OSGeo GSoC who worked on an Android app for
mapping : Opensurveyor.
http://github.com/positron96/opensurveyor/
As far as I know that particular project has plenty of room for
additions (for that I CC Ilya & Pavel).

But maybe you are meaning something more specific? Like the
Birdcount/Birdwatch apps etc.? (which extist already, though)

cheers,
stefan