[SoC] idea

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Thu Feb 13 07:03:59 PST 2014

On Thu, Feb 13, 2014 at 1:15 PM, Levente Juhasz
<jlevente at geo.u-szeged.hu> wrote:
> Hey guys,
>
> has anyone thought about addressing volunteered geographic information?
> Building a tool for this could be a good idea during SoC and it also could
> effect some scientific achievements. Unfortunately, I had no time to think
> it over but I expect to have more time in the future. I might be interested
> in participating SoC with a project like this.

Just FYI - a colleage of mine is involved in this FP/ COST action:

http://www.cost.eu/domains_actions/ict/Actions/TD1202
ICT COST Action TD1202
Mapping and the citizen sensor

There some documents on the site, food for thoughts for the science part...

best
Markus

--
http://gis.cri.fmach.it/neteler/