[SoC] idea

Levente Juhasz jlevente at geo.u-szeged.hu
Thu Feb 13 07:23:35 PST 2014

What I mean is not as much operational as these applications that Stefan
have mentioned.
It could be more like a tool which can gather all relevant information from
different sources and build a database for further use. My guess is that it
could be interesting if we could handle a big amount of VGIs together.
I don't know if it could be suitable as a SoC project since these are just
my initial thoughts but I will definately dig into this topic.

Thank you Markus for the link. The information of the site seems to be very
useful.

Cheers,
Levente

--
*Levente Juhász*

PhD hallgató - PhD Student
Természeti Földrajzi és Geoinformatikai
Tanszék<http://www.geo.u-szeged.hu/>- Department
of Phsyical Geography and Geoinformatics <http://www.geo.u-szeged.hu/>
Szegedi Tudományegyetem - University of Szeged, Hungary